Friday, May 4, 2012

Amendment One

So there's a big to-do about the Marriage Amendment here in NC. Without going into to many details [you ought to do the research yourself!] I'm going to skim over what I believe about it...

Basically, the amendment isn't adding anything new. *Newsflash* The Marriage amendment is already in our state constitution, they are only trying to define that marriage be between a man and a woman.



Some on the Left are saying it will hurt women and children.
Some on the Right are saying they hate gay people.
Then there's me.. and the rest of the people who fall between, and just say "What the heck?".


I'm just saying, hasn't marriage between a man and a woman worked for this many years? Why change it now? Plus, the way I see it, letting marriage be between two women, or two men, will hurt the children.


I mean, I'm sorry, I don't care how you look at it, if hundreds of years of gay marriages happen, eventually the population will seriously take a turn for the worse. All of that to say, i don't understand how they could say it would hurt the children.


So, as for me...








































The Vote is on May 8th. 
Be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment